Saturday, July 7, 2012

Yes! He's Daniel :)

"The Feeling of LOVE Inspires a PERSON Allot" 

     
       Who didn't know this pretty guy? He came from the well-known Padilla Clan Nephew of the famous Robin Padilla and son of Karla Estrada and Rommel Padilla. This generation's new born HEARTTHROB.


       Daniel John Ford Padilla, he used to be called by the name DJ/Daniel, 17 years of existence born on April 26, 1995. Hails from one of the most popular clan in Philippine showbiz, the swagger, accent, and popularity among girls, makes him more famous he is often compared to his uncle Robin who used to have a "bad boy" image.


       This guy really have the charisma to attract girls younger and even older than him. No wonder that every shows and guesting of Daniel the crowd goes wild. Even me I was captivated by the charm of this guy, to the point that I'am now very addicted to him. 

     
        I'm so speechless. HAHA very handsome. :))) Promising actor, talented musician, very sporty individual :)))))))






  It may be funny to think that I'am in love with this guy, but its true. And I know there are lots of girls out there who feels the same way too. :)) whenever he's around I feel like catching my breath , my knees were going week and my heart was filled with such undefined emotions that it wants to burst. 




No comments:

Post a Comment