Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Behold for this!

"The Earth has music for those who listen" -William Shakespeare



      Ever since I was young I always heard the oldies talking about William Shakespeare and his works. I always asked myself who is that William Shakespeare? Why is he so popular? What are his works? I have no idea about him that time. But as I grew up I learned some information about him. But now, since we studied his biography and his works I idolized him and salutes him for his master pieces. He is such a great man with a great mind. 

   It was Sunday after and I was reading Romeo and Juliet that time until suddenly I heard two voices uttering the same lines from the piece. They appeared right in front of me I was so shocked, they are still uttering some lines from the piece. I was about to shout but not an even little sound go out of my mouth. When they had finished their lines. They focused of me, I want to run but it's like my body was being frozen. They held my hands and said "Come with us, we'll take you to our master" I closed my eyes and just go with the flow though I was nervous I risked everything for a reason that I am hoping for. 

   When I opened my eyes I was like travelling back in time, the pictures were passing by quickly. Then suddenly I had a hard fall in a room. It seems like an ancient study room in the middle of it their sit a man that keeps on writing. As I go nearer to him I realized that it was William Shakespeare I was so fascinated with what I saw, its like my jaw wants to drop. When I was almost in front of him he looked at me and smiled. I don't know what to do I was just so speechless to see such a great man like him. 

   He asked me to sit next to him and tell him stories. I do as what he asked we had a long time talking about me, about him, about his works and many more. We even didn't realize the time. Then a merchant knocked on the door then William Shakespeare told me to go with him because he will tour me to Venice. After our tour we got back to his study room and he showed me some of his works, he even let me watched him while doing his new piece. The last activity was when William Shakespeare and I made a poem about our meeting. It was such a great time. And I was very happy. 

   Romeo and Juliet were now back to the room. William Shakespeare also bid goodbye to me. I left the poem that we made with him. Then the two held my hands again and I close my eyes.  When I opened my eyes I was back to my room and there is a piece of paper inside the book that I was reading. It is written on the paper that "Nice to meet you. -William Shakespeare" then I noticed something from my pocket it was a pendant and the poem that we made.


No comments:

Post a Comment