Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hanging by the Moment

            Summer paradise has ended so fast, and the lazy days were over. Reality is knocking on my door; right in-front of me is another school year to manage with. I am no longer a new-by in this institution, my freshmen and sophomore years were finished, but still everything seems to be new and it gave me this undefined emotion which is dominating every part of me. There are 34 fellow students to be friends with and share memories together in hard and good times made me excited about this year with them. Being a third year student has not yet fully sink-in my mind, but here I go facing another stepping stone of my life towards the bitter-sweet future that awaits me. 


            "The foundation of every state is the education of its youth". And yes, junior year contributes tons and tons of knowledge; this year seems to be one of the busiest, stressful and difficult periods of my four year conscientious and exhaustive study before I finish my secondary education or what we call "High School". High school will not be complete without my ever industrious teachers who are willing to help, guide and understand students they also serve as our second parents. My classmates and batch mates whom I known for two consecutive years already, despite the fact that to some of them I am not that close to I know and I believe that were all brothers and sisters enjoying to be with each other getting to know each flaws and personality. And of course the new subjects wherein I am not that familiar to like Spanish, Physics and Chemistry on the other hand the subjects that gets harder as time pass by like English, Mathematics (Trigonometry and Pre-Calculus), Analytic Geometry, Advance Statistics in Research, and Araling Panlipunan. I'm looking forward on reaching my parent's expectations and to pass all my subject areas.

            They say high school years have the most fun and exciting moments during schooling days and this leads to expectations, but mind you expectations may lead to depression. But I guess that's true, though I know studying gave us hard times, sleepless nights, tension full days, and not so good experiences still it's all worthy for high school life gave me lots of true best friends, nice teachers, valuable lessons and most of all treasured memories of forever those made my two years high school experiences a satisfactory and now I am on my third year and I'm expecting it to be as fun or more than the past two years. Activities like intrams, fieldtrips, JS Prom, parties and many more will make this year better, I just hope there are. 

            Now, I have this feeling that this year wouldn't be that easy but I will never give up. I will give my best to overcome all the problems and challenges thrown to me. I know I can do this I believe in myself and also with the help of God and everyone around supporting me specially my family. They will serve as my inspiration until the time that I finish this journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment