Sunday, June 24, 2012

He's the Man




“Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs.” - Pam Brown





          Superheroes aren't characterized by their muscular body, silly costumes, super powers and special abilities. I've known a hero who was totally different from Superman, Batman and Spiderman. My Dad, he’s my real life hero, my savior and protector; my father who gave me life, who founded my family, who earn a living, who supports all my needs. He is every little girl’s first love and every little boy’s best friend but above all he is our Super Dad. Being a father is not bounded by all his responsibilities, it is a profession. And I know my Papa did a great job and he deserves standing ovation for that. “A noble man can raise his family well”




           Fracisco C. Angue, yes he is my father. To describe him is like a hurricane on its full power and strength, for he is a brave man, dedicated individual, disciplined sportsman, motivated person, loving and caring father, faithful husband, obedient son, understanding brother and reliable friend. In reality nobody’s perfect we all have our flaws and imperfections. “A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again” – Enid Bagnold as a normal teen girl of course I feel bad for he is becoming strict, demanding, overprotective and stoic at times, but I never hated him for that, I don’t have the right to do so because in the end of the day, no matter what happened he is still my amazing Dad.



          My dad sees me as I grow, though during the first few years of my life I weren’t living with them, he was there when I first uttered the word “Papa”, I leaned on him during my first steps, he witnessed my first smile, laughter and cries. My dad make it sure that he knows every part of what is happening in my life, until now even if I’m not a little girl anymore he keeps in touch on my studies, social life and most of all love life. He keeps on guiding, correcting and nurturing me; I am who I am now because of him. Through happiness, sadness, struggles and pain, he never leave me alone. I salute my father for being such a great warrior not just for himself or for me nor for his family but for everyone who used to know him. He never surrenders he is a tough fighter with a soft heart. And that’s more than enough for me.


          He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. I can proudly say that “YES HE IS MY DAD AND I’M HER DAUGHTER”, it is my pleasure to introduce my dad to everyone. Their maybe millions of man who used to be called “Father” but they will never be like “MY FATHER” he’s exceptional in his own way and no one can replace him in my heart. I may not say these words often times, but always remember “I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, PAPA” You are the one of the greatest gifts from heaven and you are the best dad in the whole wide world. No words can express my deepest gratitude for you; I am not a perfect daughter and for that I’m very sorry if sometimes I fail to reach your expectations but I am trying hard to be a good daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment