Saturday, June 30, 2012

LOVE makes a FAMILY


"Our family is a circle of strength and love"


                For every individual having a family is important, from the day you were born till your last breath it serves as ones valuable treasure. My family builds up my personality; most of my learnings were from my family, the values they've planted on me were the ones that blooms the best and the knowledge and skills I've inherited from them makes it easy for me to deal with life. My family thought me to be brave, they gave me strength to be less scared in life, and to be confident having a positive personality. I can rely on them when my world turns up side down and they stay with me against all odds. They are the ones who showered me with love and care through the years of my existence, they've showed deep understanding and patience through the times were I became so mean. Simply, family is important in life because they make an individual totally happy, they cause such undefined feelings that fills ones heart and this is the essence of being a family member, not just a simple person, but a person with all the attributes that his family possess as they say "You're attitudes depends on the family where you belong" So as I grow up, and discover new things on my own as I find good friends, colleagues and other people to mingle with, when time brings changes I will make sure that I'll keep in touch with my family and remain the bond tight.


               Have you ever seen a perfect family while walking down the street? A family who has deep relationship with each member is an ideal family. An ideal family doesn't mean having a perfect family it means you are satisfied with all the imperfections. Optimism, a family who looks life positively are the ones having a happy life. Tremendous love and care for each other will keep the family attachment tighter and stronger each time. A supporting and understanding family  builds connection and shows appreciation  to every member. Family who seldom fight and always enjoys to be together were the one who develops abstruse kinship. For a lay man it is merely having a one big happy family full of love that serves as oil to ease friction, cement to bind family member closer and music to bring harmony.
               

               Family isn't bounded in the four corners of the house; it isn't composed of a father, a mother and their children only it is extended to their relatives even in the community where they belong. Friends, classmates, batch mates, schoolmates were also your family. They may not be consanguineous to you but still  they possess the characteristics said earlier. A family who is always there, keeping the good harmonious relationship, and together making histories were one of the most precious gem an individual can ever have, it may not be as expensive as a diamond but it is as hard and pure; hard because family is firmly built and difficult to separate, pure because it owns the starkest love anyone can offer. "The love of a family is ones greatest blessing" Love is not expressed at all times but it is there lurking in the deepest crevices of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment