Sunday, June 24, 2012

Introducing Me ;)

Meet the Author

  All right, this ain't a formal way of introducing myself. But since I will be blogging for the rest of my life (I'm just kidding) It is my pleasure to inform you about some FACTS about me. :))

First of all I'am ROSE ANNE M. ANGUE, but simply ROANNE is enough for me, 15 years of existence, living in CAVITE, PHILIPPINES. JUNIOR student at CAVITE NATIONAL SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL. Well I'm a blissful girl, sometimes peevish, mischievous,silly, stubborn and most of all LAZY but most of the time I'am just every typical girl sweet,friendly,nice,caring,talkative, trustworthy,loving, serious or funny at times depending on my mood. What else can I say? 


Meet my:

LOVE ♥♥♥ ~BOYFRIENDS (JOKE!)

RANZ KYLE 

JUDE SINAHON

MARIO MAURER

DANIEL PADILLA

FRIENDS :))

ONLINE FRIEND-DANE

BESTFRIEND-KRISTINE

CLOSE FRIENDS

REAL FRIENDS

SCHOOL FRIEND-BATCHMATE,CLASSMATES,SCHOOLMATES

 COUSINS :]




HAHAHAHA. I just wanna share photos with you guys, LOL. So much so for that I hope you'll enjoy reading my blog entries as I post them each time. THANK YOU :)) adiós amigos, buenas noches, me voy a dormir (goodbye friends, good night, i'm going to sleep)




No comments:

Post a Comment